Full course description
This is a full-day workshop: CANCELLED
February 9, 2016
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Genesee ISD, Davis Center, Room ABCD
Instructor/Presenter(s): Wendy Zdeb-Roper, MASSP
Audience: District/Building Leaders
Registration Fee: $75.00, lunch included
Have you been wondering about Student Learning Objectives? This workshop is designed to increase your understanding of Student Learning Objectives and how they may be used to help determine student growth. This one day workshop will help participants understand what Student Learning Objectives are, how they may be used in combination with other measures, as well as tips for a successful implementation.
- Review proposed legislation on educator evaluation focused on student growth measures
- Gain a clear understanding for the use of Student Learning Objectives (SLOs)
- Learn the structure for writing an SLO and how to assess for quality
- Review a number of growth target options to determine SLO attainment and rating
- Discuss options for combining "practice" (framework rating) with student growth for a summative rating
For more information, contact Joy Moll 810-591-4408 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.